The Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials (FUNSOM) at Soochow University seeks outstanding candidates to fill Full Professor (Principal Investigator) positions. Applications in all areas of nano science and technology are of interest including, but not limited to:
? Functional nanomaterials and devices;
? Organic optoelectronic materials and devices;
? Optical science and engineering;
? Surface and interface science
? Nano-biotechnology and nanomedicine;
? Novel characterization techniques and instrumentations
? Materials simulation and design, multiscale modeling and high-performance computing.
1. A PhD or equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Biology, Bioengineering, or other relevant disciplines;
2. An outstanding science and engineering background and exceptional research accomplishment equivalent to or higher than that of a “1000 Young Talent”;
3. Ability to conduct advanced, innovative, and collaborative research with a unique research focus;
4. Fluent in English.
1. Guaranteed highly competitive pay and benefit package (on a case-by-case basis), additional bonuses based on scientific achievements. For details, please kindly call +86-512-65880820 or email us at email@example.com;
2. Handsome startup laboratory and equipment fund as per research needs;
3. Operational fund for six-year full support including consumables, students, and postdocs;
4. Two assistants for each principal investigator.
FUNSOM was founded at
Applicants should send a PDF containing a letter of application, curriculum vitae, and research plan and budget firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: +86-512-65880820, Fax: +86-512-65880820). Applicants should also arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to the above email address. Review of applicants will begin immediately upon receipt of complete application materials.