1Nanotechnology Center, Institute of Textiles and Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic
University, Hong Kong, China
1The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Shenzhen Research Institute, Shenzhen, China
题目：Polymer-assisted metal deposition (PAMD): a full-solution strategy for flexible, stretchable, compressible, and wearable metal conductors
地点：909号楼一楼B会议室(Conference Room B, 909-1F)
Fig. 1. Schematic illustration of polymer-assisted metal deposition (PAMD) and its various applications.
1. Y. Yu, C. Yan, Z. J. Zheng*, Adv. Mater., in press, DOI:10.1002/adma.201305558.
2. Y. Yu, J. Zeng, C. Chen, Y. Yang, Z. J. Zheng*, Adv. Mater., 26(5), 810-815 (2014).
3. C. Yan, Z. J. Zheng*, J. Fiber Bioeng. Informat., 6(2), 117-128 (2013).
4. R. Guo, Y. Yu, Z. Xie, X.,Y. Yang, Z. J. Zheng*, Adv. Mater., 25(24), 3343-3350 (2013).
5.X. Wang, H. Hu, Y. Shen, X. Zhou, Z. J. Zheng*, Adv. Mater., 23(27), 3090-3094 (2011).
6. X. Liu, H. Chang, Y. Li, W. T. S. Huck, Z. J. Zheng*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2(2), 529-535 (2010).
Dr. Zijian Zheng is currently Associate Professor at the Institute of Textile and Clothing (ITC) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His research interests are surface science, self-assembly, nanolithography, polymer science, and bendable/stretchable/wearable/graphene materials and electronic devices. He received his B. Eng. with honor from the Department of Chemical Engineering at Tsinghua University in 2003. Between 2004 and 2007, Dr. Zheng moved to the Department of Chemistry and Nanoscience Center at University of Cambridge for his PhD study under the supervision of Prof. Wilhelm T. S. Huck, where he worked on nanotechnology and organic optoelectronics. In 2008, Dr. Zheng joined the group of Prof. Chad A. Mirkin as a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Chemistry and International Institute for Nanotechnology at Northwestern University, working on the development of Dip-Pen Nanolithography and Polymer Pen Lithography. He joined ITC as Assistant Professor in 2009 and was promoted to tenured Associate Professor via a fast track. Dr. Zheng has published more than 40 papers in high-impact international scientific journals including Science, Advanced Materials, Journal of the America Chemical Society, Angewandte Chemie, and Nano letters. He also files 11 international and China patents. He serves as Guest Editor for Advanced Materials.
10. “Polymer-assisted metal deposition (PAMD): a full-solution strategy for flexible, stretchable, compressible, and wearable metal conductors”. Y. Yu, C. Yan, Z. J. Zheng*, Advanced Materials2014, in press, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201305558.
9. “Three-dimensional compressible and stretchable conductive composites”. Y. Yu, J. Zeng, C. Chen, Z. Xie, R. Guo, Z. Liu, X. Zhou, Y. Yang, Z. J. Zheng*, Advanced Materials2014, 26, 810-815.
8. “Matrix-Assisted Catalytic Printing for the Fabrication of Multi-Scale, Flexible, Foldable, and Stretchable Metal Conductors”. R. Guo, Y. Yu, Z. Xie, X. Liu, X. Zhou, Y. Gao, Z. Liu, F. Zhou, Y. Yang, Z. J. Zheng*, Advanced Materials2013,25, 3343-3350.
7. “Polymer Brush Electrets”. X. Ma, Z. Xie, Z. Liu, X. Liu, T. Cao, Z. J. Zheng*, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2013, 23, 3239-3246.
6. “High-Resolution, Large-Area, Serial Fabrication of 3D Polymer Brush Structures by Parallel Dip-Pen Nanodisplacement Lithography”. X. Zhou, Z. Liu, Z. Xie, X. Liu, Z. J. Zheng*, Small2012, 8, 3568-3572.
5. “Stretchable conductors of ultra-high tensile strain and stable metallic conductance enabled by pre-strained polyelectrolyte nanoplatforms”. X. Wang, H. Hu, Y. Shen, X. Zhou, Z. J. Zheng*, Advanced Materials2011, 23, 3090-3094.
Impact factor: 14.829; Journal rank: 6/232 Materials Science, Multidisciplinary.
4.“Fabrication of Arbitrary Three-Dimensional Polymer Structures by Rational Control of Spacing between Nanobrushes”. X. Zhou, X. Wang, Y. Shen, Z. Xie, Z. J. Zheng*, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition2011, 50, 6506-6510.
3. “Transparent, Flexible, Low-Temperature and Solution Processible Graphene Composite Electrode”. H. Chang, G. Wang, A. Yang, X. Tao, X. Liu, Y. Shen, Z. J. Zheng*, Advanced Functional Materials 2010, 20, 2893-2902.
2. “Thin Film Field-Effect Phototransistors from Bandgap-Tunable, Solution-Processed, Few-Layer Reduced Graphene Oxide Films”. H. Chang, Z. Sun, Q. Yuan, F. Ding, X. Tao, F. Yan, Z. J. Zheng*,Advanced Materials2010, 22, 4872-4876.
1. “Polymer Pen Lithography”. F. Huo, Z. J. Zheng, G. Zheng, L. R. Giam, H. Zhang, C. A. Mirkin*, Science2008, 321, 1658-1660.