Freeze-drying is a dehydration process typically used to preserve a perishable material or make the material more convenient for transport. Freeze-drying works by freezing the material and then reducing the surrounding pressure to allow the frozen water in the material to sublime directly from the solid phase to the gas phase.
EYELA Freeze Dryer FDU- 2100
1. Trap cooling temperature: -80 °C
2. Dehumidification: 3L
3. Display, Setup funcion: Digital display, Sheet key method.
4. Safety features: Electric leak, Excess current braker, Cooling
machine protection circuit, Fuse for service outlet Control
substrate self-analysis function.
5. Deactivate vacuum condition: Vacuum automatic leak valve.
6. Trap brakeup: Brakeup method by hot gas.
7. Others: Vacuum pump automatic operation, Vacuum degree
monitoring function, Trap temperature monitoring function, Stop
watch function, Trap amount monitoring function (option).
Applications and Uses
1. Low temperature trap (-80 °C) ensures dried, low water samples.
2. Equipped with recorder output of vacuum rate and trap
3. Stop watch time display is useful to check the freeze dry time
test, and also to check the difference to dry condition in different
dry time test.
4. Digital display allows user to check temperature, vacuum degree
and integrating time at a glance.
Editor: Xiaofang Tan