The Maestro EX In Vivo Imaging System incorporates CRi's FLEX technology, and aims to be the entry-level instrument of choice forin vivofluorescence imaging.The Maestro EX enables more precise detection and quantitation of molecular probes in live animals and complements the automated high-throughput Maestro 2 imaging system, by providing comparable imaging performance in a design intended for lower-throughput manual operation.
Small animal optical imaging system
CRi Maestro EX
1. 512 x 512 imaging array ,16 x 16-μm pixels.
2. Smallest, most powerful scientific EMCCD camera on the market.
3. Most advanced feature set available for low-light applications.
4. Lowest dark current available for an EMCCD camera.
5. Lowest read noise available for an EMCCD camera.
6. Ideal for sophisticated researcher and multi-user labs.
7. Superb electron multiplication (EM) gain and bias stability.
8. Most accurate EM calibration technique in the industry.
9. Available with exclusive eXcelon? technology.
10. Backed by Photometrics’ worldwide support team.
Applications and Uses
The Evolve 512 offers life science researchers the world’s first
advanced feature set designed specifically for EMCCD cameras and
for low-light-level bio-imaging applications. Each of the Evolve
camera’s revolutionary features can easily be enabled or disabled by
the camera user via software control. This sophisticated functionality
enhances the quantitative nature of the camera while simultaneously
allowing researchers to concentrate on acquiring image data relevant
to their work.
Editor: Xiaofang Tan