LI, Yanqing, Ph.D., Professor
Tel: 0512-65880941 (O)
Senior Research Associate, City
Growth Characterization and Application of Semiconductor Nano-Structured Materials, Optoelectronic Materials and Devices
Research Experience and Accomplishments:
Mainly focused on the controlled growth and characterization of nanostructured semiconductors and their application in photonic devices. About 30 publications in high-level international journals and conferences, e.g., Adv. Mater., Nano Letters, Appl. Phys. Lett., J. Phys. Chem. B,Chem. Mater., and Macromolecules.
1. Y. Q. Li, J. X. Tang, H. Wang, J. A. Zapien, Y. Y. Shan, S. T. Lee,“Heteroepitaxial growth and optical properties of ZnS nanowire arrays on CdS nanoribbons”, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90, 093127. Cover page
2. Y. Q. Li, K. Zou, Y. Y. Shan, J. A. Zapien, S. T. Lee, “Catalyst-assisted formation of nanocantilever Arrays on ZnS nanoribbons by post-annealing treatment”, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2006,110, 6759. (also selected for publication in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology).
3. Y. Q. Li, J. A. Zapien, Y. Y. Shan, Y. K. Liu, S. T. Lee, “Manganese doping and optical properties of ZnS nanoribbons by postannealing”,Applied Physics Letters 2006, 88, 013115. (also selected for publication in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology).
4. Y. Q. Li, L.W. Tan, X. T. Hao, K. S. Ong, F. Zhu,“Flexible top-emitting electroluminescent devices on polyethylene terephthalate substrates”, Applied Physics Letters 2005, 86, 153508.
5. Y. Q. Li, M. K. Fung, Z. Xie, S. T. Lee, L. S. Hung, J. Shi, “An efficient pure blue organic light-emitting device with low driving voltage”, Advanced Materials 2002,14, 1317.
Edited by Juan Yang