Education and Work Experience:
2011.8-2014.6: Associate Professor in Soochow University;
2011.8-2014.6: Lecturer in Soochow University;
2008.9-2011.7:Ph.D in Micro-electronics and Solid-state Electronics, Jilin University;
2006.9-2008.7: M.S in Physical electronics, Jilin University;
2002.9-2006.7: B.S in Electronic Science and Technology, Jilin University.
(1) Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLED)
(2) Organic Photovoltaic Cells
1. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Yuefeng Liu, Yu-Qing Zhong, Yu Bai, Yu Jin, Guo-Hua Xie, Qin Xue, Yi Zhao, Shi-Yong Liu, and Hong-bo Sun, Enhanced hole injection in organic light- emitting devices by using Fe3O4 as an anodic buffer layer, Applied physics Letters, 2009, Vol. 94, pp. 223306.
2. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Hai Wang, Yu Bai, Qi-Dai Chen, Shi-Yong Liu, and Hongbo Sun, Improved hole injection and transport of organic light-emitting devices with an efficient p-doped hole-injection layer, Applied physics Letters, 2009, Vol. 95, pp. 263303.
3. Jing Feng*, Dandan Zhang, Yuefeng Liu, Yu Bai, Qi-Dai Chen, Shi-Yong Liu, and Hongbo Sun, Magnetic nanofilm of Fe3O4 for highly efficient organic light-emitting devices, Journal of physical Chemistry C, 2010, Vol. 114, pp. 6718-6721.
4. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Yuqing Zhong, Yuefeng Liu, Hai Wang, Yu Jin, Yu Bai, Qi-Dai Chen, and Hongbo Sun, Efficient top-emitting organic light-emitting devices using Fe3O4 modified Ag anode, Organic Electronics, 2010, Vol. 11, pp. 1891-1895.
5. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Hai Wang, Yue-Feng Liu, Lu Chen, Yu Jin, Yu-Qing Zhong, Yu Bai, Qi-Dai Chen, and Hong-Bo Sun, Efficiency enhancement in organic light-emitting devices with a magnetic doped hole-transport layer, IEEE photon. J., 2011, Vol. 3, pp. 26.
6. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Lu Chen, Hai-Wang, Yue-Feng Liu, Yu Jin, Yu-Bai, Yu-Qing Zhong, and Hong-Bo Sun, Role of Fe3O4 as a p-dopant in improving the hole injection and transport of organic light-emitting devices, IEEE J. Quantum Electron., 2011, Vol. 47, No. 5, pp. 591-596.
7. Dandan Zhang, Lei-Shi Liu, Lu Chen, Hai Wang, Shi-Yong Liu, and Jing Feng, Improvement of the performances of organic light-emitting devices using Fe3O4 as p-dopant, Chinese Journal of Luminescence, 2011, Vol.32, No. 1, pp. 42-46.
8. Binbin Yang, Dandan Zhang*, Shuit-Tong Lee, Yan-Qing Li, and Jian-Xin Tang, Improving efficiency of organic solar cells by using the compound cathode, Applied Physics Letters, 2013, Vol. 102, pp. 073301.
9. Yan Gu, Dandan Zhang*, Qingdong Ou, Yanhong Deng, Junjun Zhu, Liang Cheng, Zhuang Liu, Shuit-Tong Lee, Yan-Qing Li, and Jian-Xin Tang, Light extraction enhancement in organic light-emitting diodes based on localized surface plasmon and light-scattering double-effect, Journal of material chemistry C, 2013, Vol. 1, pp. 4319. (Back cover)
10. Dan-Dan Zhang, Xiao-Chen Jiang, Rong Wang, Hao-Jun Xie, Guo-Fu Ma, Qing-Dong Ou, Yan Qing Li, Jianxin Tang, Enhanced performance of semitransparent inverted organic photovoltaic devices via a high reflector structure, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5,10185.
11. Jing Wang, Wenyu Ji, Hongbo Zhu, Dandan Zhang*, Metal-anode-dependent spectra and efficiency in blue top-emitting organic light-emitting devices, Organic Electronics, 2013, Vol. 14, pp. 723-729.
12. Binbin Xu, Dandan Zhang*, Xueqing Liu, Lei Wang, Weiwei Xu, Masanobu Haraguchi, Aiwu Li, Fabrication of microelectrodes based on precursor doped with metal seeds by femtosecond laser direct writing, Optics Letters, 2014, 39, 434.
13. Dan-Dan Zhang, Rong Wang, Yan-Yun Ma, Huai-Xin Wei, Qing-Dong Ou, Qian-Kun Wang, Lei Zhou, Shuit-Tong Lee, Yan-Qing Li, and Jian-Xin Tang, Realizing both improved luminance and stabilty in organic light-emitting devices based on a solution-processed inter-layer composed of MoOX and Au nanoparticles mixture, Organic Electronics, 2014,15,961.
14. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Hongbo Sun, etc., Iron oxide as a novel p-dopant for improved performance of organic light-emitting diodes, The International Conference on Organic Photonics and Electronics 2009 and The 11th International Conference on Organic Nonlinear Optics series 2009 (ICOPE2009/ICONO11), Beijing, September 20-25, 2009。
15. Dandan Zhang, Jing Feng, Hongbo Sun, etc., Efficient top-emitting organic light-emitting devices using Fe3O4 modified Ag anode, The 5th International Nano Optoelectronics Workshop (iNOW 2010), Beijing and Changchun, August 1-15, 2010。
Rm 301, Bld 910
Institute of Functional Nano& Soft Materials (FUNSOM)
Soochow University 199 Ren-Ai Road,
Suzhou Industrial Park,
Suzhou, Jiangsu 215123 China
Edited by Juan Yang