Group website: http://www.baoquansun.weebly.com/
Education and Work Experience:
2013/01-, Lecturer in Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials (FUNSOM), Soochow University, Suzhou, China,
2009/09-2012/12, Ph. D in Physics, Soochow University, (Advisor: Prof. Baoquan Sun), Suzhou, China
2006/09-2009/07, Ms. D in Physics, Soochow University, (Advisor: Prof. Shiqun Zhu), Suzhou, China
(1) Optoelectronic Devices Based on Conjugated Polymer and Inorganic Nanostructures
(2) Charge Transport and Interface Engineering of Hybrid Solar Cells
1. Tao Song and Baoquan Sun*, Towards Photo-Rechargeable Textiles Integrating Power Conversion and Energy Storage Functions: Can We Kill Two Birds with One Stone?, ChemSusChem, DOI: 10.1002/cssc.201200889, (2013).
2. Tao Song, Shuit-Tong Lee and Baoquan Sun*, Silicon nanowires for photovoltaic applications: The progress and challenge, Nano Energy, 1, 654, (2012).
3. Tao Song, Shuit-Tong Lee and Baoquan Sun*, Prospects and challenges of organic/group IV nanomaterial solar cells, J. Mater. Chem., 22, 4216, (2012).
4. Tao Song, Fute Zhang, Xiaofei Lei, Yonglan Xu*, Shuittong Lee and Baoquan Sun*, Core–shell structured photovoltaic devices based on PbS quantum dots and silicon nanopillar arrays, Nanoscale, 4, 1336, (2012).
5. Tao Song, Zhongwei Wu, Yingfen Tu, Yizheng Jin and Baoquan Sun*, Vertical phase segregation of hybrid poly(3-hexylthiophene) and fullerene derivative composites controlled via velocity of solvent drying, Semicond. Sci. Technol., 26, 034009, (2011).
6. Tao Song, Fute Zhang, Xiaojuan Shen, Xiaohong Zhang, Xiulin Zhu*, Baoquan Sun*, Amorphous silicon as electron transport layer for colloidal semiconductor nanocrystals light emitting diode, Appl. Phys. Lett., 95, 233502, (2009).
Rm 301, Bld 910
Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials (FUNSOM)
Soochow University 199 Ren-Ai Road,
Suzhou Industrial Park,
Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215123, China
Edited by Groot