Research Associate Professor
2014.1-so far Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials, Soochow University; FUNSOM, Research Assistant Professor
2014.1-2016/04 Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials, Soochow University; FUNSOM, post-doctoral
2010.9-2013.12 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Doctor of Biology
2007.9-2010.7 Shanghai Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry, Master of Medicine
2002.9-2006.6 Anhui Science and Technology University, Bachelor of Biology Language
Selected Research Publication (2013~2016):
1. Binbin Chu, # Houyu Wang, # Bin Song, Fei Peng, Yuanyuan Su, Yao He.* Fluorescent and photostable silicon nanoparticles sensors for real-time and long-term intracellular pH measurement in live cells.Anal. Chem. 2016, 88, 9235-9242. (#Co-first author)
2. Houyu Wang, Xiangxu Jiang, Yao He.* Highly sensitive and reproducible silicon-based surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensors for real applications. Analyst 2016, 141, 5010-5019 (Invited review).
3. Yu Shi,# Hou-Yu Wang,# Xiang-Xu Jiang,# Bin Sun, Bin Song, Yuan-Yuan Su, Yao He.* Ultra-sensitive, specific, recyclable and reproducible detection of lead ions in real systems through a poly Adenine-assisted surface-enhanced Raman scattering silicon chip. Anal. Chem. 2016, 88, 3723-3729. (#Co-first author)
4. Hou-Yu Wang,# Yan-Feng Zhou,# Xiang-Xu Jiang,# Bin Sun, Ying Zhu, Hui Wang, Yuan-Yuan Su, Yao He.* Simultaneous capture, detection and inactivation of bacteria enabled through a surface-enhanced Raman scattering multifunctional chip. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 5132–5136. (#Co-first author, Back Cover)
5. Ying Zhu,# Xiang-Xu Jiang,# Hou-Yu Wang,# Hui Wang, Bin Sun, Yuan-Yuan Su, and Yao He.* A Poly Adenine-mediated assembly strategy for designing surface-enhanced resonance Raman scattering substrates in controllable manners. Anal.Chem. 2015, 87, 6631–6638. (#Co-first author)
6. Bin Sun,# Xiang-Xu Jiang,# Hou-Yu Wang,# Bin Song, Ying Zhu, Hui Wang, Yuan-Yuan Su, and Yao He.* A surface-enhancement Raman scattering sensing strategy for discriminating trace mercuric ion (II) from real water samples in sensitive, specific, recyclable and reproducible manners. Anal. Chem. 2015, 87, 1250–1256. (#Co-first author)
7. Hou-Yu Wang, Xiang-Xu Jiang, Shuit-Tong Lee, Yao He.* Silicon nanohybrid-based surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensors. Small 2014, 10, 4455-4468. (Invited review)
8. Hou-Yu Wang, Yong-Ting Shi, Jian Yan, Jing-Yu Dong, Si Li, Hua Xiao, Hai-Yang Xie, Liu-Yin Fan,* and Cheng-Xi Cao.* Retardation signal for fluorescent determination of total protein content via rapid and sensitive chip moving reaction boundary electrophoretic titration. Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 2888–2894.
9. Hou-Yu Wang, Cheng-Ye Guo, Chen-Gang Guo, Liu-Yin Fan, Lei Zhang,* Cheng-Xi Cao.* A visual detection of protein content based on titration of moving reaction boundary electrophoresis. Anal. Chim. Acta 2013, 774, 92-99.
10. Hou-Yu Wang, Si Li, Yun-Yun Tang, Jing-Yu Dong, Liu-Yin Fan and Cheng-Xi Cao.* Determination of free acidic and alkaline residues of protein via moving reaction boundary titration in microdevice electrophoresis.Analyst 2013, 138, 3544-3551.
11. Chengye Guo,# Hou-Yu Wang,# Xiao-Ping Liu, Liu-Yin Fan, Lei Zhang, Cheng-Xi Cao.* Fast and selective determination of total protein in milk powder via titration of moving reaction boundary electrophoresis. Electrophoresis 2013, 34, 1343-1351. (#Co-first author)
12. Yun-Yun Tang,# Hou-Yu Wang,# Lu Chen, Si Li, Chen-Gang Guo, Hui-Zhi Fan, Cheng-Xi Cao,* Liu-Yin Fan. Novel moving reaction boundary-induced stacking and separation of human hemoglobins in slab polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2013, 405, 8587-8596. (#Co-first author)
Major Projects & Funds:
1. NSFC Youth Funds (Director, No. 21605109).
2. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2014, First Fund, Director, No. 7131701914).
3. NSFC General Projects (Major undertaker, No. 21575096).
Edited by Juan Yang