Lecturer （in Prof. Sui-Dong Wang’s Group）
Education and Work Experience:
2016.01-Present, lecturer in Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials (FUNSOM), Soochow University, Suzhou, China;
2010.09-2016.01 Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China;
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
Supervisor: Prof. Tian-Ling Ren
2006.09-2010.07 Tianjin University, Tianjin China;
B. S. degree in Electrical Engineering
1. DUV, Mid/Near Infrared and Broadband Photodetectors based on 2D materials and Perovskites
2. Flexible/Stretchable Transparent Energy Storage Devices such as Supercapacitor, etc.
3. Wearable Smart Electronic Systems
4. Novel Memory Mechanisms, Materials and Devices
1.Jul. 2016-Jun. 2019:Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province “Perovskite/Carbon Nanotube Hybrid Photodetectors”（Grant No.BK20160328, 200,000 RMB）
Since Joining FUNSOM (including first author and corresponding author)
1. Jian-Long Xu*，Rui-Xuan Dai, Yan Xin, Yi-Lin Sun, Xian Li, Yang-Xin Yu, Lan Xiang, Dan Xie, Sui-Dong Wang, and Tian-Ling Ren, “Efficient and Reversible Electron Doping of Semiconductor-enriched Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Using Decamethylcobaltocene”, Scientific Reports, In press.
2. Yan-Hua Liu, Jian-Long Xu*, Su Shen, Xin-Lei Cai, Lin-Sen Chen, and Sui-Dong Wang, “High-Performance, Ultra-Flexible and Transparent Embedded Metallic Mesh Electrodes by Selective Electrodeposition for All-Solid-State Supercapacitor Applications”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2017, 5, 9032-9041.
3. Jing Wang, Yi Xia, Hongyuan Zhao, Guifang Wang, Lan Xiang, Jian-Long Xu*, and Sridhar Komarneni, “Oxygen Defects-Mediated Z-Scheme Charge Separation in g-C3N4/ZnO Photocatalysts for Enhanced Visible-Light Degradation of 4-Chlorophenol and Hydrogen Evolution”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 2017, 206, 406-416.
Institute of Functional Nano& Soft Materials (FUNSOM)
Soochow University 199 Ren-Ai Road,
Suzhou Industrial Park,
Suzhou, Jiangsu 215123 China
Edited by Juan Yang